What Happened To OurSpace?

Here is an article about my experiences with MySpace. I was not the only one discruntulled about the changes.
I tried creating a Myspace Profile yesterday, and it wouldn't allow me. So here's the home page where "nouson" (ancient Greek term for disease - elitists, authoritarians, executives, politicians, system admins, & nougats) call me "nouson" (too old & sexual argument).
The whole front page has gone willie-nillie.
So I select this from the menu.



According to Wikipedia, "The social networking website Myspace has faced criticism on a variety of fronts. Many of these criticisms are blunted by the massive redesign of the site in 2012, occurring after the majority of original users had abandoned the website."

If I'm not mistaken, the website already started acting up at least around 2009-2010... Or so. I am pretty sure that's why I slowed down using it in the first place, because it had itself slowed down.

I remember a workmate using it for music after that in 2012, otherwise I didn't work so well.

The value based search engine it offered before was powerful, im and indespensable for citizens' autonomy. I don't think anyone has the right to take that away from us.

What is the nature to all the sides of the web, technology, and civilization?


12:50 PM Mon, Sep 10

Whoa, cool. There's a woodpecker above me. Being out here reminds me of my house in Westchester.

Sounds like someone practicing at the baseball field just yelled, "Go to hell"... And then said "Andrew". I gather it was over my house. Because Turkish shumackers live there now.

So many dicks, and so few Richards. The jocks stopped altogether, and started  again just now when I wrote "Jock". They are trying to call me a UFO too, as in backwards ass Hafu. And immediately expressing Go Hafu! And "think of all the things this goal nouson does for you", "nouson, why don't you ----- off for a minute." So that's a sample of the kind of stuff I have had to put up with here. There's plenty of reason to believe that there's something more going on here. Now it sounds like a sista, some kids, and a brother... Prehaps the same dude. It's difficult to tell anymore what else is going on here except how is it that so many get to live relatively comfortable lifestyles, while the rest of us are literally dying out here!?

I wish I had more of a way to express the energy. Like when a green scarf on a suitcase looks like Oscar the grouches arms hanging over it's edge. Driven by and underlying current of quanta that can come off a variety of ways.

New Words I learned
Percarious

Faggots want your sexy property

Comments