Sun January 13th, 2019 Part 4

1:12 PM - I woke up about an hour ago. There's a virtual local Host, and sort of like a physical local Host, and shell.

Already my first attempt to post didn't work, and the first type at the start of this paragraph.

The nature of thr first attack or intrusion says something. I couldn't past the timestamp.

There was a group sitting out here

So rthere' really some mysogenistic hocus pocus going on out here.

Requesting help, assistance... Mind the gap.

I need

Now thw kids on the field yelled at me do I need help while someone was tapping a bat or something on a metal pole or something. Then they sound like normal children playing again but what I heard can't be in unheard.

Then a guy said it's because imI so negative.

Besides tge fact that they aren't letting me type, they seem to have a connection to the system admins that can read the type just of the screen and seemed to have established some kind of psychic connection too.

In physics, hypothetical tachyeon ocompression seems to address the phenomena.


So I am hafu. There may be a couple groups of kids out here.
A sports motorcycle rode by at the same time I said imI hafu, and some kid yelled, "off chanks"

A group just came in... a Lacoste group passed from the field to the stadium, and seemed like a good group. Most the kids reminded me of myself and my younger brother... There was a time before my ex-stepdad, or her boygrboy that things were better.

Another group, disaffected and biggoted at least or something are  still out on the field.

First, I need to explain what tyrun is, and tyrune isn't .what a rat tail is, and isn't.

And then there was something else...

Okay, so Einstein's special theory of relativity seems really important because it has to do of all these...

And I feel in these two groups, there are two fields... (Or any group or field say, this pheniphen can exist)

So i hear deragatory expressions out of left field now. Towards Asians, some kind yeehaw sounds but kewwhaw, like "ching ching".

There's really a way going on out here.

A young lad said it sounds ignorant. An ignorant sounding black guy yelled gay out of right field...

A kid all suited up in goalie clothes rather gawking at me as he passes, perhaps the one Asian guy. One that reminds me of Justin... And Noah .

And John whitehead lol.

So varying degrees.

It seems like the system took them all away. What people mistakingly believe as the good Lord much of the time but is usually sarumon.

So, i I guess most these kids are unfamiliar with the hafu Americans such as myself,

Nirvana, in bloom?

The atmoslatmo

Okay, so reminds me of how I have been in an virtual instance since adolescence.
That has to do with the way a strong correlation can be drawn between (personal) computer Security

So I was just explaining about ohm's law, and how that relates, with Nori's Law Hoarde Fife Scottland,

Ford electric rv, for the present, future, and past

Micro

Magic

Mmmkay, so

With no money in our coats, and no loving in hearts, we can't say we're satisfied

What is slack

🚀

Their energizing the... Making the moon q chronosphere

Combating global warming and climate change


Obsequiousness vs / & astrigent

STo - you my

I m




Comments