Where are the veggie pot pies at? Declaration of Independence, Dr. Seuss

I am a naturalist, and I believe in a higher power natural God of the U.S. Declaration of Independence, higher I found Jesus, and the heart of Jesus lolz wait...

It's important to know how around lake Victoria in Africa, it looks like the nativity scene should be on an "ugly" sweater. (They call them ugly sweaters because in Tazmania and... 🎼 Decide to walk with me 🎵 around the lake tonight. 🎶 There are some very very important geomorpic features, where by St. Francis of Assisi, brought the nativity into the mainstream consciousness.

Fig.

Does a comment have a tail?

Do meteors leave crators?

The suit for story of the Aeons
Garage
Wench
Triangle

Q:You ever think how a dog is like a rosin hit?

A:🐶Hahaha 🕸️

And, the value of the dollar... 💸🦄

Don't forget, these people the bank let move into my home, tried telling me through their  polynomial-like imigrant network that, "what do I want my house for, they already desecrated all over it".

So I am very insulted...

Before the sub-prime mortgage scandle, the bank foreclosed on us.

We used to have the biggest backyard at
6401 Haughton Lane, in our neighborhood, in Westchester.

Got some tomatoes growing in the spring & summer, it means paradise in Bolshevik.

Do you like cane sugar? Organic? Okay, just making sure...


Well, first otherwise, I hate the 21st amendment... So much. I hate it's guts. Sorry, yes but I do hate the guts of the 21st amendment.

Remember the tiger cowlrie (shell?)

http://scoobypops.blogspot.com/2018/06/jesus-christ-lord-of-rings-and.html

What else, I am Hafu American - European & Japanese so, I kind of know

We gotta bring some namen , that would be like noodles and healthy tomatoes, shrooms, nutritional yeast, mochi, acv

For buckwheat noodles u make a broth, with shrooms, maybe tomatoe

Dr. Seuss's Green Eggs and Ham is really about ACV and 🥑

⛑️NSA

So yeah, acv I need a picture of the daruma doll
And add stand by me to movies to watch
And explain which is which

Okay so Dr Sue's used to make "happening" style tutorial movies ink of a good energy nature (as much as could be) during

Also note to self, copy left please attribute

Feel free to propagate copy left share a like (add biki;)

...and

Comments