The Truth about food not bombs, the World, and Berkeley


It's called food not bombs however not everything is kosher... and clashes with
the idea of what food not bombs is meant to represent, and what they actually are in the East Bay are worlds apart. I may be the only active volunteer who doesn't clear anything sexual...other volunteers... Okay, well, let's see... I just realized not too long ago, maybe last year or before that salt, is toxic. The

 Robots https://g.co/kgs/nar98z

Til; something like a phenomena is a song by LL cool j, and r Kelly, the singer of I believe I can fly, is a pedophile.

I sang a few songs from the roof, Green day, just parts of them... And Sam and the Sham.. put the lime in the coconut.
I volunteered at food not bombs today, and got some cooked rice and potatoes with no salt added to them.

I also got some produce.

...And managed to cook some food I brought.

Fortunately I could take it to go also.



Comments