Updating...

Greetings and welcome to my blog

If you're a homey, hit me up.

There's to a be a few sections here, one for kids. You will have to look around in the meantime. I may have some good links too.

Otherwise, important stuff I need help with right now.  I checked my mail at the post office, and a letter from the social security office is claiming, I have not been in the country since 9/1/2016, and the benefits I received since then was in error, and that I owe them over $8,700 now. Yeah, right...
So here's the letter claiming I wasn't in the country, and I owe them money.

Otherwise my grandfather is dying, and I haven't been able to spend any time with him. I cannot believe these people.

And nobody in my family is looking out for me. I think my father finally offered to help a little... But it's not much in the grand scheme of things.

If he could just be more reasonable it would make a great deal of a difference. He's extremely religious, and difficult deal with as he has a tendency to go on about religious end times.

So I've been homeless over a few years, and have been trying to get a job too. But there's a lot of resistance. I applied at a Japanese store, kind of a dollar store but still waiting to hear back...

------

It's great Hideo has quit consuming tobacco, and is into Saint Francis of Assisi. I know Mary helped quite tobacco faggots...

Comments