Sun January 13th, 2019 Part 6 autos

It's 6:04Pm

My rji gh ts have been being violated.

It has to do with American nationalism and the institutionalization of society.

There seems to be a spiritual world, from which the physical is manifest.

There has been a lot of interference, for example the time it takes to type a sentence, paragraph, or post gets significantly bloated due to their interference.

I'm requesting help in getting some secure interface, and getting into school, with financial aid, and i would be surprised if there weren't any scholorships or grants I would qualify for.

6:10 pm

I've yet to make any real friends. I had one for a few years kind of, ages ago, and we stayed in contact for a little while but he's been quite distant for a while, and I'm sure has an eating disorder or something.

I've had the notion to make some kind of record of my experiences, including romantic.

I was looking for some of the other posts, which are sort of like autobiographical drafts.

So I have some preface, intro, moving. Arriving in Central Florida may be good chapter intro - two?

Andrew Sei Kushibiki (autobiography)

Comments