Wish List and whatever

(Containment, recover domicile.... Repetition?)

At MLK ASUC need to find a coat and stuff maybe wash clothes.


Ohio, Montana, Hokkaido

I'm Andrew Sei Kushibiki of Orlando, Florida, USA & Sapporo, Japan. I was born on July 18th, 1983, a couple of days after Nintendo's release of Mario Bros. In Sapporo, where my birth was registered with the US embassy. I am of American European and Japanese decent, so I am Hafu. (Siam, Americana)

My father Hideo, from Kutchan, graduated from the University of Arizona, in Business, and worked in marketing. He was a bit like Donkey Kong (a previous video game release), sometimes like Mario, although sometimes like Bowser too.

My Mother's thesis was going to be about how the media desensitizes consumers to aggression and violence, and is probably kind of like Princess Peach, or April O'Neil from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles in a way. While my mother worked in Journalism, as the host of a variety show on Hokkaido television; Ninja Turtles was coincidentally created by Kevin Eastman and Peter Laird in Dover, New Hampshire in 1984.

Around the time Michael Jackson created Bad, my little brother was born in '86. He is Luigi (we have a half brother named Yoshi).

My first four years were in Sapporo, while I grew up mostly in Orlando, Florida. And I have spent much of my adulthood thus far in northern California.

As an infant or toddler I was diagnosed with chronic bronchitis (when I was three or four). I think that was due to my father's consumption of tobacco, and pollution from burning fossil fuels.

We moved to Central, Florida when I was four; and I began school. We lived in Saint Petersburg at first and then moved to    Oakridge, Orlando, before being approved for a mortgage for a modest middle class starter home in Metro West.

My parents were under a lot of pressure and split up when I was eight years old. I became sick regularly with runny noses, and sometimes the flu. I suffered for a decade or so of my life growing up with what I was told were seasonal allergies. After years of suffering, I learned it was pollution, caused by my dad smoking tobacco sometimes, but also, societies consumption and burning of fossil fuels, and rancid oil from frying oil in the vicinity of my school and neighborhood.

Dr. Seuss has the story of the Grinch, about a grouch that lives up in the mountains above who-village. The Grinch is green. If you think about it, he could actually be raising awareness about combating Global warming and climate change, because vegetation filters rancid, putrid airborne pollution, which yhen sequesters the oxygen out of the environment, making it difficult if not entirely impossible to breath.

And Green eggs and ham is likely not actually about ham and eggs at all but, avacado & apple cider vinegar, which is piquant but not forbidden, which you can have with rice or pasta, etc.


So my last name is Kushibiki...

Comments