HELP SOS - Any Good People, Please Help - SOS

Update 12:19 PM
I think it feels like I'm in Sydney in a strange way... As if everybody's scandisk cards stopped working, or they never knew about them.
Thanks next thing is with one hit wonders, sometimes it must be like the similarian, hub?
They are still nickle and dimming me to death. I just had to go pick up another pack of papers. They mess with me and my stuff when I sleep. It's the fourth pack I has to replace this month, and a lighter, I really am not just loosing these. Also since I was abducted off telegraph, and they tried to steal my back right at the hospital.
HELP SOS


 h need to medicate and my papers are gone for no good reason. I just explained how they stole the last couple packs of my papers.  No everyone has a good head on their shoulders. I'm being extorted through the city of Berkeley, the Social Security office, throuh the Global Military Livestock Complex, which operates as a network of syndicates, conglomerates, and mega-conglomerates, et Al. I have no real shelter, it's raining now, and the degree of my suffering has been unconsciousonable. As for so called civilization, the song from Team America: World Police, "Everyone has AIDS" is what comes to mind. There's a song that sounds like he's got blood in the brain, that sounds like Adele or something.

It started raining today. I have no real shelter, (I was wondering when it would start raining. I have been doing everything I can to prepare. The internet doesn't have that specific answer. I'm out here but I'm not sure for how long, or how much of the person people knew and liked about me before will remain) even Social Security is extorting me now, after I was extrorted at the Residential Hillsdale Hotel before the 2016 election season. I worked independently for the Obama administration before that.

You're either part of the problem, or part of the solution. It's not something that can be descerned right of the back either. For the last 35 years, I have been overwhelmingly reasonable, and practicing due diligence. So if my explanations and performance has been slow directly under pressure, what has been pressurized may still be measured.

My name is Andrew Kushibiki, I am a social security patient, I am diagnosed with schizophrenia, there is reason to believe that I have PTSD (severe). I can function only by the fact that I can medicate with marijuana. Furthermor, there's evidence that supports I have been being targeted because my last name Kushibiki, means marijuana, essentially, and is encoded with Berkeley in an ancient codex, the Ptolemaic Rosetta Stone. There is no reason to believe that the events that have been transpiring since then are coincicdental.
I was born abroad in Sapporo, Hokkaido, Japan, which is at the heart of the free Mason symbol. My birth was registered in the US, since my Mom is cockasian, from Florida. We moved back to the states when I was four.

In 2007 during the Bush regieme, and with no friends or community, I left Tallahassee, Florida and visited my estranged girlfriend who had just graduated and traveled halfway around the world to Australia, which was part of the plan I presented to her, for us to work, and maybe get a sailboat later, (which she had agreed to), otherwise I suggested this plan since my Dad said business was successful with the Australians, where he was working in Kutchan, and the ski resort there, and in the past, my mom had said something about maybe her family moving to Australia before, and it seemed like a great opportunity for Kristi and I.

Her and her family had sheared away from me, but we we're still touching down. Maybe they were just concerned with her using her degree but for "friends" had never even mentioned college to me, or verified I had an idea what was going on. Her mother just said once, college isn't for everyone. So they shuffled her off to school and left me for nothing. Her estranged father was a captain and detective of the Sheriff's Department, and might have had an affect in triggering my paranoid schizophrenia. They argue you wouldn't get it unless you're doing something you're not supposed to, but that's just not true. Otherwise her Mom and Step-father are  directors of Ripley's Believe it or not Entertainment... Anyways, although Kristi and I rekindled some, the relationship remained strained for some reason, and I was forced to continue to Hokkaido, Japan, which I miss very much, however isn't free.

Marijuana has been falsely criminalized in the US since before WWI when it was still legal. (Even back to the 1900s at least. The Haymaket Affair, or Haymarket Masacre signifies a major historical event with special relevance. Workers were murdered at their factory by cops, and the next day or a few days later, at a parade for workers' rights and the eight hour work day, a bomb was thrown into

I need to jump ahead because relevant to everything going on is how I was jumped on Halloween 2012 when, I was made a victim of police brutality.

When I returned to the States from Japan in 2011, I was able to get a job at Pacific Tradewinds Backpackers Hostel in exchange for board, and met an agent with Epicenter, to land another job.

On the days leading up to October 31st, 2018, a guest arrived that by all means was a provacature. I had been dating a gal named Ann Sofie from France, a traveler that I met at a fast food restaurant, and invited to work at the hostel.

I forget that right before was a Russian pair, at least one definitely alcoholic.

So there's evidence of something going on here. Before they arrived was a fellow North American that, happened to be a friend of the woman I was being accused of raping or something, Keiko Okonotamowa or something. I wouldn't put the name up here like that but I have no other choice at the moment.

We are way under attack from Mexico, and Africa, and Cockasia. There are a lot of unamerican people out here...

The ones that extorted me in Japan and have  my younger brother locked up on Trump up charges are Japanese. They extorted us out of our house in the first place.

The cops that assaulted me were out of Chinatown. The guy that


There was also a guest that was provoking me
I was jumped on  by a random stranger and SFPD.

Comments