Chapter 1

So where "laz" can be heard through "beachless niger" must be where Isreal comes out.*

(Comes out rather than from, by an African American Loa)

The basili mensha here mentions Dinner from eleven to one at clairmont presperterian

But there is a thing as beachless Niger, it looks like mostly desert now, and mountains. It's stranger because if there are cattle, and say at least an Oasis, it could continue to grow...

Also I might as well not e here, I asked help from the country I was born in, the country which refuses to recognize my dual citizenship, for help and they turned their back on me. It goes without saying how I have been requesting more than marginal assistance. Anyone in my shoes would be forced to do the same after going through what I've been going through, unless they were crazy in the first place.

Goddamn, now I really know where the ORMC song How Bizzare comes from.

Comments