SOS HELP SOS

Help


How much harrying equals harrassment? What constitutes entrapment?

Hi, I am a minority, Hafu American, and it's beyond whack how often I am called "chank", and the violence I've been exposed to.

I'm documenting how I've been being extorted, harried, harrassed and assaulted, and organizing evidence, and posting on the problems with technocracy and veechy-ism in our society.

HELP SOS - I am in a severe emergency situation, and have been for a while. I was extorted out of my room at the Residential Hillsdale Hotel in late 2014. I worked independently for the Obama administration before that. I am also a medical marijuana patient and wellness advocate.

It's important to understand and care that global warming & climate change are the Scientific approach to dealing with pollution and carbon dioxide caused by burning fossil fuels, which damage the environment by sequestering oxygen out of it.

Animals, including humans, need oxygen to breath; and there is a child mortality epidemic going on right now purpetrated by pollution.

I haven't been able to breathe, and my back is killing me. I have been being extorted a long time now. What I've been having to endure is hell on Earth.

Comments