Help!!! What the ufuck???

There's no reason for me to be exposed to so much infantile and negative energy. And stay the fuck out of my phone. UC Berkeley claims they're a research institution but, the are really like the circle, the movie, and the book, digital fortress by Dan Brown. I believe there are also references in Ready Player One book and film, in reference to LOL corporation.

Anyways I'm still in a real serious situation. Our country is totally messed up for one thing, our debt isn't the only indicator.

I need to get the hell out of this situation. Now I understand why the world is named so.

There has been so much negative energy for such a long time. It feels like I'm in Mexico most of the time, even though it's supposed to Berkeley. There's a reference to oompah loompas in will you Wonka's chocolate factory, however there's no indication that that's what's going on here. There's also a couple of technocratic cockasian or one half black but "proper" or something, seems like some bullshit the CIA is messed up.


Comments