About Me

Aside fromgalitarian & Hafu American. Unfortunately, I've been under attack, being targeted, assaulted, extorted, & harrassed virtually everyday, for a while, apparently just because my surname means Marijuana. Interestingly, it's encoded, in th

Section of the Ptolemaic Rosetta Stone, my surname is encoded with Berkeley in.


, and I am vegan. I first went vegan about 2006 in Florida. I wasn't sober then, but I worked at a "health food" store a couple years, however there were so many unwholesome products, and even other staff that were violent, and it became impossible to stay there, and I imagine the way I have been being treated has a lot to do with the fact that I've been waking up from that negated system, and how threatened it is by me, and what I represent.

My mother and step father were totally crazy, and neglectful. When he moved in, he never let Tim come hang out and play in the evening; and instead even went as far as  to put a curfew on me, and we started having really shitty meals, often sick, etc. And he would claim I was actually less sick now.  They would always start arguements with me, and apparently Tim, too.
After I had to move to Japan,
.... I was basically forced to move abroad.

So now I'm in Berkeley. It's like the United States is the world capital of General Electric, and Berkeley is the capital if cabbage, in a way. All of my life I knew something named cabbage, and then I came to here to Berkeley, and I understood why. why been on the streets a few years, and need help to get off. Considering the greater scope of the picture, it's telling that some things are going. I am still looking for a job, friends, and a room, while I'm in so much pain and not getting any help. I need safe & equitable housing; not to be indefinitely exposed to violence, to be taunted, riled up, and provoked... nor to be falsely accussed and incriminated for nothing than defending my honor; if I'm in a public place, and forigners start baselessly harrassing me, overgrown korean children calling me an a- hole, apparently just because I'm Hafu American, and I tell them to fuck off, what right does the establishment have to get involved, unless it's to protect me, or shove them off?

My younger brother needs to be released, unharmed, we both need social security case workers, probably disability sensitive ones considering all the messed up stuff we've been having to go through.

Get me off the streets and get him out, (mind the gap) into a decent & safe place. Being locked up against my will isn't it, and being on the streets isn't, and a subpar place isn't it either.

I don't need all their sexual hankey pankey going on all the time. How can people be so unconscionable?

If one is reading, it would be great to get some feedback because I'm not really getting any positive support here if you know what I mean. I am straight, and queer friendly.


Social Security claims I've been out of the country for the last two years, and cutt off half my benifits. My phone is almost dead. My mom hasn't been trustworthy forever, and is increasingly suspicious. If she ever stops being suspicious, I still have to wonder what was wrong with her all those years, which will put her there, right next to suspicious.

She's dim and needs me to explain stupid bullshit a lot of the time, and my arms and back ans fingers are in so much pain from all the stupid horseshit you all have been putting me through, and letting me go through .. things will never ever be the same.

Apparently Berkeley's name encompasses the word gay, and birtch. It reminds me of a cabbage patch, and there are usually so many cabbage patch dolls roaming around here... As if they were all copying nouson the cabage patch.

So this is way too much bullshit. I shouldn't have to charge my phone everyday like a damn refugee... We should be able to charge it while we sleep. What the heck is a matter with people? That they are all gaslit is not good.

Even within this context, a distinction exists between say, "Liger" if you're father is European American (or cockasian i.e.), and your mother Japanese - or "Tygon" - if the relationship is opposite.

--- this site's soul proprietor, & son of Lee Ann Sellers & Hideo. I have continuosly been extorted from my residence, have been violently assaulted multiple times on the streets, and my rights violated with no accountability.

There is ample reason to believe that I have been the target of a global political & economic conspiracy.

To say I have been, and am still being dragged under the bus, is an understatement. I need containment (That it's safe & equitable is a given).

Some background, during the Civil War, the Sellers used to take cattle up to the front lines, and later on married Best, Pickett, & Kushibiki 櫛引. My greatest Uncle, Gen. George Pickett was an American War Hero.

I find myself first & foremost a Feminist (Anarcho-Pacifist) among other wholesome beliefs.

My family's history, heritage, & roll in the Global Livestock & Military Industrial Complex, is anything but, and a point of national & global importance, for Freedom, autonomy, independence, and liberation, and relief from tyranny.
It's likely that I will return to Orlando, and I have roots in Sapporo too.

Currently I've been in Berkeley, and I'm looking for a way to get back "home". So looking for work... If I save a few thousand, I should be able to afford a place while I get a new job.

Perhaps some shops or the movie theater, now that my web site is working.

Nov 17 2018




À

Comments