Mein haber der spiegel

I intended to send @cindycrawford a message but Twitter is a bitch.

Yesterday, I dropped off the documents to Social Security proving I've been in the country the last two years.

There's something about the way humans are vestibules... against an anti-social establishment.


They just flew a helicopter over me, and some guy came out here as well.

They are trying to exercise authority over me because they are unreal and have no comprehensive regemine to deal the human condition

My grandfather's parents, the Sellers-Best, were the namesakes of the dairy industry.

Being the eldest male in my family, and ofomixvmrefusing to accept or take part in what nature forbids is


the global livestock complex is disigenuine  military  eldest male in my family and refusing to take 

Comments