Nougat Gum Drops

🐦.  .. 💩💩💩 greedy males

due dil·i·gence
[due diligence]
NOUN

law

  1. reasonable steps taken by a person in order to satisfy a legal requirement, especially in buying or selling something.
    • a comprehensive appraisal of a business undertaken by a prospective buyer, especially to establish its assets and liabilities and evaluate its commercial potential.




Oxford dictionaries says it's powered by cortana.

Mexican n Spanish sounding names.
That was the first result.

The next entry from Merriam-Webster, with interference from Planqé.



However first I need to address the fact that I posted this already, and I just opened the file again, and the part from due deligence was deleted. 

And they made several edits at one point, and just took over the screen, moving the cursor, and adding additional text.

Blogger seems worse than Twitter because how long it took to load that one time, maybe a few days ago from now.

It's really like the Circle out here in Berkeley. I read Dan Brown's Digital Fortress, he wrote it before the DaVinchi code. Apparently he was out here too, and saw how sinister things wwre.

Some plain clothes military guys seem to be out here now, must be those Nigerian non-parellies. It's funny cause there was a dog that looked like one too, wish I had a gopro or something good I'm speculating.

These seem like the same dudes out here that practice at the fields here, and are somehow holed up around here. Reminding me of cocinas that dig into the beach, or those construction overhead signs, they are incourrageable.

Apparently they still scream though, and still hurt. They seem like the establishment equivalent of my frozen self.

One of the things about Berkeley is it's encoded with my name, I already mentioned that. My last name Kushibiki is encoded in the Ancient Ptolemaic Rosetta Stone with Berkeley, and I Kanji, it is more revealing.

There's another kind of important point here that has to do with a documentary a long lost friend shared, it was about the internet, and it was something kind of like a second page, where you could just sideswipe, and it could show what else is going on, like how I mentioned I am severely HACKED, my security is all but compermised to say the least, and their is a degree of manipulation that can occur where I think the vast majority of people have been vulnerable to it.

Once in a blue moon the hacker makes a helpful point however there within how much is offset or displaced due to them in the first place? So using the former technique, and acknowledging the latter, we may have an algorithm for solving a side of the poblem.

This world has been in a not good situation for a long time. Not good sounds like nougat which is a solid sugary dairy confectionery. Dairy is far from necessary after you're three or four. It's unreal, really.

These hacks won't get out of my phone, and network. In quantum mechanics there is quanta of data, sort of like a quibit in computing. So they can go fuck themselves with their plain gay shadow democracy until the world is over.

Comments