SOS HELP - Updating

And yet still more updating.. Again, I am illegally being assaulted, have been extorted several times, and in an emergency situation.

I just heard back from Ryan Shipely. He agreed to communicate here online & public.

Ryan: "Hey, I wasn't logged in to my account. I'm working so it will take me a bit to get free"

Andrew: "okay, stay tuned"

Andrew: "You realize I'm in a serious situation, don't you? A specific kind of emergency I wouldn't want you to loose your job over, if you could help it"

Ryan: Dude. I have a team if people and a boss that is having me work on holiday items for glide. It's Friday and I have deadlines.

Ryan: I not meaning disrespect but I need my job to keep my home.

Ryan: I have a scheduled walkthrough at the Hilton in 1 hour for all our directors for our new toy event I have created

Ryan: Sorry but my biggest goal on my job is what I have to do

Andrew: Well, that's great you have been staying atop all of your priorities. It's just a shame how I've been getting dragged under the bus like this...

A group of Asian students came around the corner not a second after his last message. The first one reminded me Wayne Huseig or something a charleton that claims to be the co-founder of DxE. Whether he is or not, he wouldn't be in good faith, and I think there should be some evidence. He is part of the cabal, and syndicated network of conglomerates that has been falsely accusing me of sexual harrassment.

And then just before the 1 o'clock bell, a sorry cockasian guy came up here to illegally assault me. Although not anywhere as violent as some of these other assaults, he did come at me with unjustifiable pretext.


Although addressing this basic abuse might seem to lessen the worse abuses going in, in truth I am shedding light on the some unbelievably heinous stuff that's been going on for a very long time.

Link to video of bigfoot guy assaulting me.
https://youtu.be/rHntWNvv94s

Also, this is serious, my phone is hacked, my blog security is compromised, and this very evidence of sorry as cockasian bosson guys assaulting me is vulnerable.

There's absolutely no reason I'm being denied my rights, safe access to sanctuary, et Al. This is absurd, and evidence of a massive conspiracy & attempted cover up!

Also, hatch your starboard & portside, mind the gap, they've been flanking us!

***

Now, I'm starving so I have to go back up to the actual hill where I have been negated to.

I also find it kind of ironic that the guy that moved to Florida, to be my neighbor, when I was in High School, is also a descendent of Jim Beam. I elected to play sports, and he bagged my girlfriend.

Just before that my mom married her live in boyfriend, a Phillipino guy from the military, that used to tell her how bad the japanese treated the Phillipinos, off her
Half Japanese sons.

I just saw the headline about the philiPhill woman macross, I'm not sure if they're president or what but they were just eenditws.or aomethinh here'sa japanese anime same name.

It's like fall of the first order with all these sarumons out here. I really wish I had some way to get down, and catch up on my media!


There's also evidence of an observer group

---

Even more updating: I recall the reason I had to come down here was because I was being bullied at the electrical outlets, which are closer to where I am holed up. There is a gregarious bully that has been assaulting me (on several occasions), while I'm already in an emergency situation.

Last night, on the last of my battery, I  am listening to Eminem, Kamakaze. Track two is nice of course because there's a guitar melody; rap usually doesn't have that but, perhaps it should. Track three or so, is saying what do you need a .38 for? .38 also known as the .38 special is the perfect weapon if you're not content with doing yourself in but, there's a bully, i.e. So although I'm against lethal weapons in general, in this situation kmI being forced to pursue a concealed weapons permit.

Otherwise, given that Samir terminated our friendship yesterday, and my mom, and the vast majority of consumers have been indefinitely vulnerable to less than wholesome sentiments, I get the impression that Ryan may not be real either.

Consuming dairy after the age of 3-4 is lazy, immature, and indicative of being a turd. It's probably why there is such a thing as a FICO score.

We are to assume that Ernest is Mr. Hanky-Poo from SouthPark.

More Update: I remember there being visitor counters on websites. I think it would be great to have. What's a matter with people not having visitor counters on their websites? There've been 11 here now, and I'm still getting hacked, and I wonder who you all are.

Update: There's definite lag with the connection, and "play" in it. It's not the first time I've expressed that there are major problems with equality & lack of net-neutrality.



Even though they don't hold the same beliefs, I was hoping to have any friends or guests share this lamp with me, in discussing the way our world is, and the situations we may be in.

Ryan, are you there?

Ryan:

In the meantime, I'm also looking for a quote from Walden by Henry David Thoreau, where he encourages & challenges everyone to write am account about themselves, and their lives.

Hello, Ryan, are you there?

Ryan: What's up

Andrew: My phone is being HACKED all of a sudden; pages going backwards, keys malfunctioning, noticably decreased processing speed. #strangerthanfiction

I am still just trying to survive out here, and looking for trustworthy people. I'm not saying you are untrustworthy, I just know you have some proclivities, and you said you don't want to discuss it, so we have to leave it at that, for now. Otherwise we've known each other since my sophomore year of highschool, and if I'm not mistaken, we share an important bond.

So perhaps first I should ask, how is the connection on your end?

I mentioned in our private chat earlier that I felt like we were being targeted. You said that you don't feel like you are. Can you lend any insight into my circumstances, then?

Ryan: Hey, I wasn't logged in to my account. I'm working so it will take me a bit to get free

Andrew: Okay, stay tuned

Also it seems that my processor speed has returned to normal, and the glitchiness has... Just when I was about to say subsided, the processor speed went back to about half of what it was a few moments ago.

The situation I'm in is hell. I'm requesting help from any dependable sources. It's safe to say that my mother, and best friend from high school are not good people.

My mother was a heir to the unconscionably heartless, violent, cruel, & inhumane dairy livestock complex, and still works for it in a way.

There's a saying and correlation that most people would do well to take to heart. That is dairy is dirty...

My ancestors the Sellers, used to take cattle up to the front lines during the Civil War. There's reason to believe that they had a hand in more than that but apparently my more imediate ancestors severed that relation.


Comments