SOS HELP

Hi, I am Andrew Sei Kushibiki 櫛引, a United States citizen who has been being targeted because of the meaning of my surname, its relationship to Berkeley, and my experience in the cross-hairs of the global false for-profit livestock & military complex.

I'm in somewhat stable but critical emotional & physical condition now. I've had about four contained nervous breakdowns in the last two days, and have been experiencing quite severe physical backpain for over a year, from the unconscionable duress & pressure of the pathelogical technocratic bourgeoisie machine.

It would be of incredibly immense help, and let me know that there are still some awesome people out there if there is anyway you can help to provide:

-some respite from the outside forces
-simple & wholesome food such as spaghetti and a couple tomatoes, or else potatoes
-a shower
-network to raise awareness about my situation & cause

My back has been atrophing, and I fear may need corrective surgery if continued to allowed to be neglected.

I urgently need wholesome respite care, and to be brought into a safer environment, post haste.

Thank you,
Andrew

Comments