Happy New Year!!! - Tues, Jan, 15th 2019 - & updating

11:44 pm tuesday, January 1st, 2019

Fuck, it's freezing out here and a lot of boggies  

That ar 

S

N0

Hon0r


[Stardate, Tuesday January 1st 2019 - 10:14PM - not the first time but, my back cracks everytime I stretch it.]

Being homeless, and exposed to the elements and ugly sides of a culture, or lack thereof, I'm still probablP

 in an SOS situation, although possibly a de-escalated category. I'm able to charge my phone some, it's virtually freezing out here, i can't feel my feet (I still haven't been able to replace my boots since they were stolen in 2016. My back, and teeth are killing me, and the text is working. There's definitely a gap between being hungry, and consuming something with refined sugar in it... one might even call it a bloody milestone. Mexican sugar skulls are sold in the mission, and on telegraph ave.
Oftentimes malicious hacks interfering. Still now, their effects felt... Apparently a couple of cockasian shills were waiting for me last night, and at least one stole some more of my gear last night or this morning, as some of it was misimis, and a cockasian guy was yelling around me this morning as he absconded, seemingly, with something. "Cracker" or "crack head" was the last thing he yelled. It sounded like one yelled at me from above, as well, so it correlates with the two banner shills i saw last night.

Great, already giving me errors...


And then taking longer than usual to reload the page, and then loading it to a zoomed in  blank spot here... Bizzare...

Otherwise, what was left of the ounce of catnip, small buds i got a good deal on...



amazing grits and fantastic mushrooms Dec 29th 2018







Dec 22nd 2018
(Little vid i captured not working. I bet it was just a still frame i was trying to take earlier.)

November 9th, 2018 - sharing snacks with a racoon - organic cane sugar ginger chews and dark chocolate covered almonds, both without refined sugar...



The raccoon, known scientifically as the procyus lotor, seem to have what I've heard of growing up as radio active isotopes. 

radioactive isotope. n. An isotope having an unstable nucleus that decomposes spontaneously by emission of a nuclear electron or helium nucleus and radiation, thus achieving a stable nuclear composition.
www.dictionary.com/browse/radioactive-isotope







Tuesday January 1st 2019 - 10:40 pm. 43°F 6°C, wind 3 KMPH / 2 MPH

Speaking of isotopes, i now have icey toes. I feel like it's due to societies iciness and proclivities to forbidden products such as dairy, et Al.


There's also a serious problem whereby there's an oppressive authoritarian force... An empire possibly, and they force people to internalize certain beliefs, thereby "turning them out" into shills...

Every transgression against my atonomy is an act of aggression against my soverignty.







Left wondering how hoards of oh so  privileged foriegners, including cockasians, have been getting off.






Comments