Saturday Evening, January 12th, 2018 pt 3

Okay, so here i had it...

Some standard domicile for one person, or maybe a newly-wed.

And the honda pcx 150, with side cargo containers. It would be good to see some of these built up all the way. I can't believe there isn't a need for them in many a community.


I'm not sure what the deal on the room is but looks like it could be installed into a shipping container. I believe Amazon was planning on building some kind of prefabricated tower in South San Francisco.

I would accept living in a tower over nothing however living in a house with a yard seems to be where everyone needs to be.

There appeared to be entire ghost neighborhoods in Detroit around the time inindustry bottomed out. And I'm left wondering what happened. At least we know there's a good rapper, and a... Gotta be good rock metalist.

So i am backing up some pictures from phone,

Church is tomorrow however I haven't been able to afford it any hours, much less take care of myself.

So i was trying to figure this out earlier today, and gave up trying for then (well, it's been quite regular unfortunately).

Okay, so it's 9:35 PM, still a little energy.

I was supposed to have clean underwear for Christmas or New year's howeveryears however I've been getting stiffed, and I just have a couple of wet muddy ones still. If they dry I will at least have dry ones with mud on them. I only need one. I thought about taking it to one of the buildings on campus, maybe the international house if they would let me in. It seems a shame they do me so little honor here.

Readership may have somewhat wained, and i wonder what the nature of genuine readership is.


I've reached a good point to take a break. ImI thinking wholesome communities and sound government aught to have more responsible role in our lives. For example, how many students, or adult citizens for that matter have any grasp on the decleration of Independence, constitution, and amendments (bill of rights; 
And to understand these things which are so simple like how the alphanumeric 1A, goes well with the first amendment, and how well that goes on a block, with a scroll on one side, and an apple on the other, for children but, who hasn't grown through that?)

So amazing Grace is another important one, amazing Grace how sweet the sound. 

It sounds like amazing grits, and how sweet the sound because they're very starchy, so if you don't have any fructose , or onions? You're gonna have a stomach ach to say the least. Unawareness about these pitfalls are vectors for sourcery and witchcraft, voodoo, santaria, necromancy, et al.

Okay so given as it's winter and I have on two layers, I may be able to get buy if they aren't dried enough in time for church however, i really can't stand to wear these much longer.

I maybe able to tie up the hole in this garbage bag, and use it to take these disgusting looking drawers I might as well throw away if I'm never going to get the chance to bleach them.

Okay, so that would leave me with those grey ones i bought from Ross on market in San Francisco, maybe a couple years ago.

And those black ones i might have got from the Japanese dollar store.

Okay so, then the last two grey plaid, and turquoise plaid ones I got at MC5 in are totally meldewy. They smell totally rank of meldew. And these classic tighty whities have been a little loose and beige for a while. I never really got the chance to check the brand but I think they are BVD. Kind of strange that weares are known as brands. Like there are house-hold brands, then name brands...

Okay, so I'm looking at the first image of the little studio-flat, and wondering what it would take to energize something like that, or even some clean sofa space for that matter - RESPITE .

Couch surfing aught to help. Air BnB might offer another layer which might notk be a rip off. I probably can't afford it honestly. Maybe if my benifits we're back on although I really aught to be saving those for a down payment for a car or truck, or apartment or something.

Convert i think we need to take back our society and Civilization. The way we have been being treated has just been inhumane and unreal.

We need more awareness. Radio stations, maybe a decent AM one can prodcast the decleration of independence, constitution, amendments.

Our connection to victory is lost, or out of place at the very least.

Victory gardens are something we need to revolutionize.

There is sort of one here but imI not sure exactly what the status on it is. It says open Sunday but hasn't been the few times i came around, and there is a chalk board there and at a few locations on campus but I haven't located any chalk yet and not really sure what to say except hey, what's going on, shouldn't there be more of a web presence, and someway to interact with the community, for example?

There certainly has been a world of resistance. It's been seven years since moved back to the states, and to California.

My younger brother Timothy has been being unjustly incarcerted in sapporo, Japan. I am trying to raise support and awareness for his plight.

We were extorted out of house in Kutchan in 2011. A guy that goes by "boom" takaguchi, along with other conspirators, claimed we owed them over $20,000 worth of taxes on our house... Which is as much as the house was worth, at least.

I was eventually forced to sell it, in order to escape back to the states. I couldn't locate my brother, i wantedI wanted to give some of the money to him. I was nickle and dimed to death while I was out there, and when i came back.

Now tim is locked up over bologne. I have been being accused of bologne here too.

It's been a really bad run...

Anyway, from this sms 
Says January 2nd 2019


So I am backing up most these files here  and deleting most of them on my phone.




 Frim phone sms convo



So haven't really been able to celebrate New years 

Dec 30th, 2018



Dec 29th, 2018


Dec 28th, 2018

The part of an onion...The bottom reminds me of a legume, or the way it sounds, perhaps in relation to those lecentious legion. 
Burlesque seems kind of like it could be another way. 

Dec 21st, 2018




Hefe you can see where a survival shelter was put up by the site although it was destroyed by someone.







Comments