Sat January 12th, 2019 evening

Back is killing me. Phone was totally hacked earlier, and is working fine again now. The chargering port is really loose, and the screen is cracked. It definitely doesn't seem random when they take control of the type, and zoom in and out of the screen. There's definitely been something going on here. A lot of users have had little to no idea of what's up for a long time. I've seen replacement screens on eBay for $15 but there's something not enough evidence that hackers have tunneled their way into my phone, besides extorting me from my home. It's like ninja turtles and Mario Bros in a way.

Otherwise here's my audience so far... I'm curious to know who people are. Twitter is one way to formally greet each other. @kushibikis is still my handle. Otherwise, not as BDSNM but I am still being bullied out here for one thing.



These last two are from failed page loads, yesterday, January 10th, 2019



Comments