Saturday Evening, January 12th, 2018 pt 4

Wow, a lot of shit they have been giving me. Too much, really. I can't even post about what I need to because they are messing with my phone and internet connection. These are shills we're talking about here. And they've got Timothy locked up too.

Here are the screenshots of it taking almost two minutes to load this page. And then these pathetic black hack fucks changed my keyboard.

I really need a second hand timer in the top bar.

I'm trying to migrate to a better network, as 
there really have been way too many gotras from India interfering around here for one thing.


















So how convoluted is it that these shills and hacks make your life a living hell, and then accuse you of hating it?

More screenshots of them interfering with my civil rights.


It seems mostly like cockasians that have been making go through all this stuff.

Here are the just two random screenshots of the headlines, and tabs i wanted to share, since I can save them for jack, any other way right now.

This is really some fucked up shit, there are really so many outstanding priviledged folks all around here, the world over...



Comments