Saturday Evening, January 12th, 2018 pt 6

Seriously, what the hell is this? The state of California may have legalize medical and recreational marijuana but it still has executions on the books, and is still really fucked up.

Looks like it's going to to rain all next week. A lot of gumps out here.

Will have to wait to see if the week after next will be any better.



It's fucked up because there's evidence that I haven't been being treated right for while. Tim, or I. And we can also look at my family and the rest of us.

 People perpertrating global warming go to the end of the line or something. The shit you all are involved in is criminal...

Not having electricity, much less shelter, and the rate at which my phone charges is bogus.

I used to have a house and a room. I was born into a house with a room. What's the real reason we've lost everything?

I was forced to grow up in the states for one thing. I was denied the dual heritage that modest birth of mixed ancestry aught to provide.

So while my uncle and Aunt in Japan have the rights to my house in Japan, i still don't speak the language and there are other obsicals. If society, governments, industry, and universities were like, okay fine you're right. You've been right this whole time, then I would only have to worry about shills entrapping me, and in the meantime I would at least have recovered the house i was born into. And would be able to take Japanese lessons.

And how is it that the 7-11 across the street from what used to be my obachan's, rip. Has basically been my aunt and uncle and their son's for a while but, it's whack. And the place across the street became some kind of an Indian shit-hole.

These people have some atonement to make up for but I'm under the impression theyret not even worth their weights in salt. 

Otherwise it's stranger than fiction how their place is parked right up there on the military base like that. It wouldn't be stranger hadn't they neglected me most of my life, and even stranger is how north korea is just on the other side.

So there's still a lot of funny shit going on.

I was able to toke a few dabs earlier this evening, and a couple earlier in the day and can smoke a decent enough joint now but there sure is, and has been something funny going on.

I like the story of the wizard of Oz a lot, how Alice gets those shoes and can be like there no place for like home. My parents got fucked up and got a divorce.

Not sure really where to go or what to do has been par for the cucours.

Stheusl r still e


Reqlls y

Fucking we uth my type now.

M asuk wy

Hlss




So they aren't allowing me type... They haven't been, and their some major civil rights violations that have been going on for a long time.

Comments