Saturday Evening, January 12th, 2018 pt 7

As the other posts document, the shills & hacks won't leave me alone. Getting a new phone seems dumb given how malware can be easily reinstalled since I have zero containment out here... They beg the question, how come they don't delete my posts directly off the blog since they certainly seem to have some access to.

I guess it's a line they're not really willing to cross.

So it's hell where I am and where I've been, although I'm relatively guilt free.

I am no coward, or perpetrator, although I am accused so.

I'm just a US citizen, with some red tape that isn't my fault.

11:51pm - 12:43 AM

L.L.Cool J has a song, something kind of a phenomena that I vaguely remember, and I'm sure is still good.

I just heard one a moment ago, unsepherid or -ic or something but like valkyrie, something ungodly. And from the Indians earlier (I will have to clairy in more deep soon). And they're cockasians of various degrees, and sometimes an assortment of races or ethnographic backgrounds and ancestries, or genotype classifications or groupings if you know what I mean...

I don't know if there's such a difference between race and whatever as there is between people of color and colored people, I found out.

I just can't believe a community would allow so much time to go by, and never allow you much opportunity to learn about stuff like that.

I guess many of them were really seeing me as half cockasian or something.

Then again... There's a degree of complexity or a blind curve, where people aren't there simply because they're in a different time-space and have no way of knowing. There are those of us that would have done something if we could, or knew, and will do whatever we can do, as we can. And there are those psychotic and bogus pyschiatric folks that boo us to no end...

Some strange women (ladies?) Like the ones I mentioned, ladies? I guess so... Sounds like they were chanting "psychadelies" as in pic-a-dellies. And they've been waiting for this forever. And it sounded like some kind of yaya chanting before that.


This bag was a replacement after previous one i purchased was stolen. It's chilling how there are still folks

harrassing me, or talking amongst each other about me, "why don't you ask him why he's carrying his bag", for example. Irregardless, it's broken. This isn't the weatherized razor one I bought back in 2016 in San Francisco. I customized that one, and the time i was abducted when I was forced to come out here to Berkely like this, they attempted to steal it, and cutting it up since they failed at that, that time, and stole it later.


(It a simple and natural* concept. Some fabric, perhaps made from hemp, is treated by a resin that is cured, also will be made from marijuna, hopefully.)

Apparently their justifcation for doing all this is the false accusation that I raped somebody six years prior when I lived in kutchan. That is total bologne. A Japanese girl that was engaged to an American man, and I hooked up. There's not much evidence that we should have however those things can be inevitable in certain situations. We were watching shows on the sofa and we're intoxicated by alcohol, and hooked up. We didn't start kissing. She let me pet her. And then eventually not-really but not-not-really allowed things to escalate.

To put things into persperspective, I was being extorted at the same time.

Anyway, here's the messed up bag I have right now. A smaller, new, jansport one is $30-35 or so. What imI really wondering is where are any weatherized ones?

It's no big secret anymore, at least not in the states where it's legal, that marijuna used to be legal in the first place, and through the invention of conventional apparatus, would be able to be turned into various goods and resources, ranging from food medicine to eco-friendly fuel.


What are the means of sustainable modernization today, and what challenges does such a free civilization face?

We have to wake up from the 2D nature of flat-land. Carl Sagan was good to que us in.

There's a little Wayne song that exclaims how to live but I'm not sure if it does really. Maybe the sentiment is there.

People need to know how to live though. If you don't have a rig, then you're missing out. And I'm not about people missing out. 

Water is a pretty basic and major thing people gotta make sure they are carrying. Then it's a place to go.

This stuff is really good.




This stuff too...







So in the war over our conscientiousness, it's definitely not easy to live without this stuff. The prices are astronomical.

It's a good luck that i found this receipt, from when I just purchased medicine yesterday, well, Friday as it's been Sunday an hour and a minute, now.



So it was $66 for the quality eighth & gram of extract. Sales tax is $6.11. city tax is $1.65, and state excise tax / fee is $9.90.

I'm about 100% certain that's not what the excise tax is for, and we're being ripped off.

The excise tax is for vices, and the funds can go to making sure people are aware of the forbiddeness of the flesh of our inter-species, or byproducts made to their determent. Ethyl-alcohol is another infamous vice. Big alcohol another abomination. People say prohibition wasn't working, failing to include the fact that marijuna was legal then. If you're against marijuna legalization, you must be like some kind of a bogus stranger than friggin fiction, anagram, if anyone knows what I mean...

So here's some of my medicine. And it's as expensive as fuck with that bogus tax on it. I wonder how it got on there, and where all the money has been going. Hopefully I can also stay alive. So here's the shit that's expensive as shit. Without taxes it's $36, not too killer. But with the first two it's like okay well, let's see... And then the state excise tax, you know there's something funny going on there. 





Combating global warming and climate change... If you're not with all this, then where in the heck are you?


This is the bud I got and there's something totally funny about the way the bag is designed, the name of the strain, and the way I was poisoned a couple weeks ago. There were at least a few places I saw some referential attacks too.

January 8th, 2019
Some shots of the rock and food












In addition I just learned there's a lot of metadata that goes along with the pictures...

I wonder if it saves it when I upload the file to here, blogger, and if I download it later.

Not too crazy about sharing all this info. But I also see not much other option. Weighing the choices.

January 2nd, 2019

 January 1st, 2019


Comments