Saturday Evening - January 12th, 2019 - SOS

howdy buckaroo's. some stuff we gotta know security-wise 0) making sure you're not a pirate 1)containment 2)concealment

Then you wanna know the decleration of independence, the constitution, amendments bill of rights, et Al. know enough of the  maps , ancient Greek kunessin nouson, et al.

Alen ginesburg's howl.

What to do if you're in a lame area.
What to do if you're engaged by harrying loosers (boggies).

There are some malware that will be good to know about, and how even medical devices are vulnerable to hacking.

Getting a job still seems to be the idea. I have also have social security that seems like it should be on, so i have a lot of points to cover.

I haven't been able to take a shower in over six months, perhaps nine.

My former friend from Florida, well he's originally from Kentucky, him and his family, has been a director at glide memorial church for years.

I remember when I first moved here, it was another girl I knew from Florida. These are the few people I knew out here, from there.

Shannon who first took the job, must have been the first out here, then Michael. They're both basically gay.

I was in Hokkaido, Japan since I left the South East - Tallahassee, Florida, during the Bush administration. They came down on me pretty hard then, then again they've always been hard on us.

We were something of a rarity growing up in Central Florida in the late 80's, and the 90's... And certainly doesn't seem like we were being treated right.

Of course medical marijuana had been criminalized for darn near 75 years, and recreational is still yet to be recognized, so there's still much work to do.

Christianity is important, as is understanding, and for all intents and purposes, accepting natural selection.

There's a quant catholic church here which i
I don't mind going to. I'm grateful for the work st. Francis did bringing the nativity scene into the mainstream. The awareness it sheds protects so many.

And there is a feminist anarchist, doris day, I'm sure I would agree with many things about.

January 3rd, 2019



December 30th, 2018


Now the query seems to be being raised, why don't I just get a new phone. Well, i have zero containment so there's no protection of a virus being installed. 


Comments