Sun January 13th, 2019 Part 2 upload

I just actually uploaded all these photos of some journal entries i made earlier today which was one of the important things i wanted to do today, and the system admin just deleted all of them from blogger so... Fuck, i have to upload them all over again.

I fucking hate these pathetic loosers so friggin much...

They really won't stop messing with my session and everything, wtf!?




So it's not letting me upload the images all of a sudden...







So just way too many stranger than fiction folks in this world.

My battery is going to instantly drop to shit and die if I use my web phone anything more than sparingly.

So anyways this is where i tried to upload my notes from earlier.

There's also another logo i needI need to draw. The smiley face with a dozen or so eyes, some of them are faded.

So I hopefully I will have clean drawers I the morning, and if not, i should still be able to make it (still having another pair on in the winter). So otherwise, I have to wash some of this stuff, except I'm not even sure what happened to it, if it's still there or did someone take it like some of the other stuff.




So it really seems like they turned off the ability to upload photos. Apparently they are trying to force me to go to bed so I won't be tired for church tomorrow however this kind of coercion is the reason why I might not as it causes so much interference that i can hardly do anything!


So it's bullshit how I'm being treated, and most of these folks are stranger than fiction... Okay maybe here are some of the photos finally...

Seriously these people are gay hoes.




















It's strange cause it's at the computer center here at Berkeley, I can't be bothered to take a pic. Now fucking shills.

I don't even know all the fucked up shit these folks have been perpertrating towards me however I'm aware now of more of it now than I was ever before.

Last Sunday an Indian told me to sick dick.

I just recalled it now, so I am like what the fuck, and they're been seriously fucking with my type on my phone and everything. It smells like toothpaste, like people have been brushing their teeth outside the international house, and then it smells like Dr. Bronners, probably the ones they stole from me. Just some loud banging, maybe some one banging on a trunk, a few people out but I can't see shit since the boneheads broke my glasses while I was asleep for the second time. And there's just another guy chilling out here, up here or whatever, it's rather strange, and they just turned the seriens on ambulance or ambulances further away. It seems to have been something else just there around the international house, and then closer to America there momentarily in passing. It's a pathetic no-good conspiracy  why I and others are out here like this, why people can't sleep or are fucked up in their houses, et Al.


Comments