Trump's Mexican Border Wall & Separation of Imigrant Families, Misc. Organizing

Although it's wise to at least put up a metaphorical border wall at times, Trump's controversial plan for a litteral concrete wall on the U.S. Texas - Mexico border seems rediculous. And the separating of migrating families is probably unethical as well. What is the alleged reason they were being seperated? Threatening violence? At any rate, DNA paternity tests will have to be used to reconnect those families.

Otherwise, his call to lethally arm teachers in classrooms encase of a "terrorist attack" - we're generally talking about domestic terrorism mind you - is short sighted.


Other News
There are a few projects that I am working on that may be of interest to visitors, friends, and family. I am a reason based, moral, compassionate, & cuelty-free, teetotalling vegan, and I encourage everyone else to do the same.

Explaining what it means to be like a Tau Neutrino may be a good place to start. It's symbol is VT, and it's a Fermion. More than that there's Dark Energy & Matter.
I find it difficult to share with any resonance, that I am an empathetic teetotaling vegan, looking for good friends, who share the same values.

In the days of Myspace, this used to be no problem... All you had to do was select or enter such value settings - vegan, teetotaling, friends, romance, height, weight, distance, etc. and it would generate a list of matching users. It wasn't perfect but was 💯% indespensable.

I am really curious as to what happened. It was a really powerful social networking tool that just disappeared along with the entire social networking aspect of the site. (Update: I just read a little more about this last night, Wikipedia has some info). When it started to focus on music, the social search side of it stopped working, and most users were forced to migrate to Facebook or something. So in light of the cambridge analytical scam, it's something worth investigating, and to see what we can do to bring back that powerful social networking tool.

I also really need to recover domicile. I originally lived at 6401 Haughton Lane, in Orlando Florida. My Mother separated from my father, and we moved down the way, and she let her boyfriend move in. Later we moved back into the house however, the bank foreclosed on us. This was before the sub-prime mortgage scandle, and I don't believe they had any justifiable reason to do so.

It is a modest middle-class house, the last one in the neighborhood, with the largest backyard.

It was a complete sham that we were kicked out. We deserve justice. I deserve it, and at least my brother does too possibly.

Is it any coincidence that our last name is Kushibiki?

I receive social security disability. I was first diagnosed with schizophrenia when was 16 or so.

Growing up, our church was kind of out there... We had these videos about the "end times" when an Antichrist takes over the world, and Christians have to resist the system, and survive in hiding.

My mother and step-father forced exorcisms on me a couple times.

Since then I became a victim of police violence when I was assaulted by dirty cops on October 31st, 2012, and apparently have undiagnosed PTSD from it too.

Of some of the ideas that I think are good, having to do with public awarness, a neat one that is quite simple is a sign that is a teaching aid for swimmers. It uses lenticular technology to display the motions of swimming, and has a foam border so it can float.

Another project I have been calling the Uhura Manual, and a topic I am working to cover more is the nuclear bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki by the United States, it's effects on civilians, and wether or not there aught to be a formal Apology.

Comments