ScoobyPops here

The Smiths' Meat is Murder is one of the best albums of all time, and makes the bomb 💣 wearing a fez, with the fuse nose a good logo.

Things picked up yesterday with a campaign to run for office but, I just learned the deadline to register has passed until 2022 so, I wonder if there will be any more until then.

I campaigned and talked to a bunch of people yesterday, however I may not have had any positive feedback. I did get to freak out some people with my Satan Halloween mask.

I'm a wholesome teetotaling vegan. It's totally voguing awesome, and so is my platform. I don't take using cookies lightly.

I've covered some of this stuff here and there, and today at Willard (home of the pool is closed meme. and I'm kind of surprised there haven't been any visitors since. Irregardless)

PSUC: Protocol for Semi-Universal Communication which may be utilized by primates, cannines, other species...

This optical cube symbol made of three angle like brackets also works as the menu key. Select to display more options, such as:

the www water heiroglyph. (A common query is why doesn't it look more like a natural wave ~~~ rather than the "geometric" one? Well, those straight angles may be easier to carve and, or it may have to do with our relationship with birds, as the angular version seems reminescent of avian fractals.)

A circle representing a ball may represent playing.

An arm holding a bread cone might mean food.

Developing a library here that draws from heiroglyphs and other symbols is important. (www -wow!)

Global Debt Solutions' Autorecharging Debit Card:


Housing

With around 500 square foot apartment, you will be able to grow some food and medicine.


Chronospheres supply our lifeblood, and are thus vital. Growing options start with some space such as a room, or a field.

Bill from the Sanctuary and Hillsdale qued me in about how the $1 Store sometimes has bulbs with high lummen output.

hardware store
Sockets with clamps $12.
Bag of soil $5



We need congress to sponser a Bill to create not for profit Marijuana Wellness Centers, that use a value based approach to improve our communities.

Amazing grits is an important song. It's questionable how difficult it can be to get them. It seems like something that should be a lot more readily available. Boiled potatoes, and pasta with olive oil are other staples that have been missing.

There's no good reason our communities cannot maintain safe access to the fundamentals. Disconnecting from the slaughter house is a major factor. Leveraging the excise tax is important. Where people profit off selling eggs isn't good.

Politics

(Since citizens can run for congress since the age of 25. learning about the election process when I'm 35 is kind of stupid. Otherwise being dragged under a bus is fucked up. Berkush cont)

What's officez about. Somw totally important is our modus Operandi (MO), and whether it's good Joo Joo or not. Also has to do with what kind of person are we; our demeanor, how we carry ourselves, how we live day in and day out, and what are values are.

One pragmatic approach

Spell checker works a lot worse under the shrump regiem but not the as bad for everyone.

Okay, furst perhaps maybe I should say, I saw Alfred earlier, that is also running for Berkeley city council, and I think I meant to be more... We'll maybe we're meant to just hit it... I meant, there may have been some charge that I can't say is supposed to be there but I can totally account for it at least.

My first assumption is that something dirty is going on because because Alfred is approximately like dairy Alfredo. And there is a correlation between dairy and dirty, unfortunately...

Amensha spenta - most best candidate
I believe in God in the way Darwin believes in Natural Selection. And I believe in USA like as if I was a god. And I belubel in Berkeley as if I was a good god. And gaia.

Okay, Henry David Thorough* is insightful, wrote walden and civil disobedience. There's a part where he says that any organization is only as conscientious as its constituents.


Okay, so with the broad range communication system, there's the water heiroglyph, www, and wow, and Mom are other words that look similar.

www
Wow
Mom

This symbol, and these words, are likely distinguishable by dogs, and other species, and their meanings discerned.

It also works for humans.

Reform is a concept that


Comments