Say there's a problem n squared

Learning about nth square, square roots, and cube squares now.

I can say I've had one math teacher encourage me relativey recently, and maybe had one in middle school pull me aside and said whatsw wrong witjh me, like a cracker. I needed glasses and I wasn't even being taught anything about my heritage or identity, and I was sick all the time.

Field-n
Exhausted and my back has been killing me.
There was something important I wanted to post...  It has to do with Facebook (also known as feecebogus), and the fact that from 2007 - 2017 they blocked me from accessing the hafu group, and continue to block me.

West Anderson made the movie Isle of Dogs not too long ago, and it is very reflective of society.

Isle of Dogs makes a person think of Isle of  cats, which sounds like Africa.

Also there seems to be a correlation between national debt and the public understanding of maps. I.e. you could say there are several forensic templates which are geomorpic, such as the upper torso of the cow (has to do with Independence day), the aardvark (tabuildatata?), cowboy on a bull is another one, and a sleuth creature is another one.


Comments