SOS - Aye, caramba! Woe, how the world is rife with peons! - Friday December 21, 2018

Aye, caramba! Dim is the world, rife with peons! Woe is me... I have to come to UC Berkeley's MLK Asuc in order to charge my phone phone which is hacked.

Our civilization is just as wild and haunted today than, it has ever been. It stands to reason that most, if not all, of the pain stems from something the world is rife with, which is a type of person knows as a peon.


Few have met enough courage or experienced enough pain to ponder where in the USA is there truly even a free State (& County)?

The vast majority of peoonple have been got by the global military livestock complex.

[It stopped raining, and assuming the sky would hold up, I journied to campus to charge my phone, wearily leaving my broken umbrella. And it started raining again, after I got about 15%, so I had to start back to grab it at least. Now I've been in about level 9-11 pain (that's quite gnawing) since I returned, and since I've just been updating here in a reclined position, has gone down to level 8-7 pain...]



Otherwise things are so fucked up, it's not even funny. Republicans are out in right field as usual, way out there...

Superficially, Trump seems more of a wingbat than preceding republicans I can think of... I read Bush Sr. got us out of the Korean war, but then into gulf war. Despite loud barking, Trump hasn't unvield himself to be a total warmongering peon yet, so far just rallying up peons... And apparently a murdering peon.


July 16th,











Comments