Saturday, January 12th, 2019 - downloads, music

2018 has come and gone...

Feb 28th, 2018
Looks like some ancient alphabet

2018
The schmuck that wrote some eco-terrorism book.

March 3rd, 2018


March 4th, 2018

Ever try these? The guy on the cover reminds me of Johnny Mahr.
There's gotta be a way to get a salt-free version of this. Maybe puffed too.




March 5th,2018
Unbelievable



I had also had a liposuction photo around here...


October 20th, 2018
Shakuhachi player


Sept 14th, 2018




july 17th, 2018


This card reminds me of the sabatour guy.


Otherwise, music- three songs I need to look up, what i would call a triple (I heard before in referen to metadata).

The Kinks' song Lola, written by Ray Davies, came out in 1970. Wow, Blister in the Sun by Violent Femmes came out in 1983. And Cotton Eye Joe by Rednex came out 94-95. I kind of remember the era. 

Where did you come from, where do you go? Where did you come from cotton eyed Joe?

What else? I just washed my blankets last weekend. My back has been messed up, and II can' take much pressure anymore. You might say it's shot. I really need a break. My blankets are wet and meldewing again. I can't breath, and feel the chest infection returning.


Comments