Still doing my Best - updting

I watch this Disney classic about a house, and it reminds me of the house I grew up in, in many ways...
https://youtu.be/Y881yjtFluQ

In ancient Greek, there's a saying like toast tis be to this area, so a little bit earlier there was a feeling having to do with my birth. So I toasted a dab at 6:55PM or so this Saturday, January 12th, 2019 and another one now at 7:16 PM now.

My mother is American, of European descent. Our great aunt was Haida. I can't say it's always proper to get into family but sometimes it is. Growing up, I was made a lone wolf not only because of my unique heritage but, also because of the controversial role my family played in America's history, and what opportunity remains, if any, to recover our course.

If people wonder what it's like to be hafu, then don't discount my unique experience & perspective, and likely the experience of my younger brother... Even our youngest brother who we didn't have the chance to grow up with has been working on cool stuff.

There are only a handful or so I've met in person in my mid to late 20's ,and probably dozens I've passed out here in the bay area.

I've posted several autobiographical drafts here before in this blg, so I will have to find them soon. For all the instances that I find spell checker offering bogus suggestions, finding / fetching / look for or something was a good one.

I'm not sure if there's a real person back there. A good person obviously, as the context explains. There's plenty of bad unfortunately.

I got my rig working again and I took a dab before I left, about halfway down, and about to take one now, although the first was a kind of small amount, and although the second was mostly residue, it knocked a lot of pressure into my sinuses, and was very painful. That would be something great to know about - the way a dab hit can go into our lungs, and we'll want to cough... Shooting it right back out however, we may hold our nose, thus saving much extracted thc vapor smoke.

There definitely is a noticable difference between using this over smoking joints (which combust dried & cured herb).

The following is due to a number of factors.
There's a federal war on marijuna... Trump and his followers have been ambiguous, to say the least, allowed me to be dragged under the bus, and some many have been downright racist and biggoted. I don't get enough access to all the news and to be able to read and process... However he may be interested in my plight now. Then again, how isn't he just another backstabbing clown faced joker? figure many people don't but I don't even really get shelter. I only get a little bit of electricity to charge my phone which is hacked, and the charger has been damaged.

Domicile should be such a basic right. How come that's not being recognized?

So there's a field with a bunch of nodes. Some represent capacitance, some represent resistence.

I also have to blog about how I had to donate plasma in order to get medicine. I don't know if they were or still are trying to keep it a secret or what but there's been a lot of seriously messed up stuff going on. Sorry.

When I lived at the Hillsdale I was assaulted by police that threw me against the wall of the elevator, and they interfere with my ability to type even now, acusing me of crying, putting "wha" into the text, inferring that I'm somehow a snitch. They don't know far off they are...

Here's an example from just earlier - I was trying to update about how:

I was hacked out of my family photo album in tasas####w a assa#№№№#

Sa##№№ fgff f

I'll look like one

Yo

Now I have regained the ability to type.

They are a black hat hacking network, known as "legion" - diseases - "nouson" as it's known as in ancient Greek.

These definitely seem cockasian however it might be malwar being exploited by tribal demigauges.

They're built somewhat- adhoc? off a network of mysogenistic followers that go by different landmarks, such as a pair of oversized netted legs dangling outside a window on Haight Street, or different features of an ancient rock.

One man just got an animal nasa tattoo.

Most users are arguably desensitized to the violence which occurs on another level, or displained if you will.

It reminds me of this and of that - the cell for one. Ghostbusters. A lot of Hollywood movies if you know what I mean.

I wonder how much the honor of the nobility of Western, Eastern, and even African Civilizations with their anceint roots, and modernized soverignty was at stake..

I just got the ability to type back after five or ten minutes or so of not being able to type. Now I can type fine, so I really am not convinced that the condition of my screen has anything to do with it. It's really quite amazing how smooth and everything the function is.

So what I see going on here is there are some "pitbulls" - people that have been psychically bred into the present as pitbulls.

Here I'm trying to press the 2.

They started again just now.

They're superimposing dogs in more than one way.
Since I cannot video any of the assaulting harrassment.


2016, I was hacked out of my family album, when I was at the Balmoral Residence hotel.

So I should probably finish uploading these screenshot of when I was getting hacked earlier.
Something else to say is they don't take advantage of some obvious vulnerabilities good forbid.

Here is when I was trying to upload the screenshots...





Also, blogger seems to have purposefully mixed up the order that the photos upload.



Okay my back is killing me, i took a couple swabs already. I'm hungry and thirsty and everything though.




Comments